6 week digital fashion illustration workshop
Learn digital fashion illustration from basic to advance level and make your illustration skills to next level and unlock new opportunities using laptop.
what is this course about?
This Course Is Made For People Who Want To Learn Making Digital Fashion Illustration With Photoshop & illustrator in detail. I will teach from basics how to make and render fashion croqui, drapping different garments on fashion croqui swimwear, sportswear, western wear, Indian wear and bridal wear.
Adding different effects, making prints etc, This Course includes most of the things you need to know about digital Fashion illustrations. Work as a freelance illustrator, make digital portfolios or discover new oppourtunities. I will teach you all to become a master illustrator.
- Basic introduction to digital fashion illustration & Introduction to basic tools of photoshop.
- How to create creatives (cover page, magazine cover, lookbook, invitation card and much more )
- How to render fashion croqui with shades and highlights.
- How to give realistic shades and highlights (folds).
- How to use the pen tool and drape basic garments on croqui.
- How to drape swimwear and inner collection on fashion croqui.
- How to make lineup and fashion range (fashion collection)
- How to drape advanced level illustration with folds, shades and highlights from the reference image.
- How to make our own fabric textures (leather, silk, velvet, net, cotton and much more .)
- How to make our own brushes set (motif, scallop, stitch line, laces and much more )
- How to make seamless brush set (embroidery, mirror , 3d effect, fur and sparkle)
- How to drape advanced level Indian wear illustration with intricate level embroidery and laces effect…
- How to use path tool and create draping easily with quick techniques.
- how to do Jewellery and face features look.
- How to drape advanced level western wear illustration with flow and drapes. (Day-1)
- How to drape advanced level western wear illustration with flow and drapes. (Day-2)
- Illustrate with me and discover your own style and identify your mistakes.
- How to make our own fashion croqui.
- How to make bridal wear with intricate embroidery effects (getting started with choli ) day 1
- How to make bridal wear with intricate embroidery look like Sabyasachi look (getting started with lehenga layer ) day 2
- Final look with dupatta and jewellery look with background placement.
STARTING WITH ILLUSTRATOR
- Basic introduction of illustrator tool.
- how to create croqui
- how to drape garments on fashion croqui.
- How to make basic flat sketches. Drawing bodice and adding sleeves, stitching and back view, t-shirt and shirt flat sketch.
- creating brushes (cover, scatter, zigzag, zipper, trims and much more brushes set .)
- creating symbols (buttonhole , stitch lines, buttonhole, drawstrings and much more) and working with patterns
- working with flats sketches
- – Tshirt
- – Pants
- – Hoodie
- – Joggers
- – Shirt
- – Sleeve
- – denim
- – top
- – blazer
- – jacket (basic flat sketches)
- How to drape garments with shades and highlights
- How to create patterns (geometric, floral, typography and motif patterns)
- How to add fabric textures and embroidery details.
- How to shades + blend + gradient + clipping mask .
- How to drape fashion illustration from scratch to final look with effects.
- Doubt batch + conclusion + discuss opportunities and freelance work.
Date & Timings
Starting from 3rd October
- Batch 1 – (9pm – 10pm)
- 6 Weeks (30 live classes + 6 recorded sessions)
- Monday to friday (live classes)
- Saturday (recorded session)
- Sunday off for practice or webinar
Step by step notes will be provided for reference.
Few recorded sessions for reference.
Premium Google classroom for assignment and reviews.
Guidance on jobs and opportunities.
here is a free demo class!
course by paras aneja
My only job is to create intricate handcrafted digital artwork and teach how to do digital fashion illustrations that can add spark to your portfolios and illustrations which can lend to some paid projects.
Whether it is handmade or digital art, brand illustrations, unique and eye catching artwork for your wedding stationery, customized outfits. I’ll be happy to create one for you!
who all can enroll ?
anyone with interest in digital fashion Illustrations...
Paras Sir is an excellent teacher! I could clearly see an improvement in my digital designing skills. I highly recommend attending at least one of his workshops for gaining great expertise!
I didn’t know before how to use Photoshop after attending this workshop i was able to learn and do alot more then what i have expected…..sir you helped me alot and i love the way you teach you are very calm even though i have asked you several questions you alway figure out and helped me with patience… Thanks alot sir for starting this workshop and helping me out in many ways….❤️😊
Gud evening sir, it was a great experience learning from you! You r such a kind and humble person who teach everything with such patience! Thankyou so much for teaching me the digital art !
Sir classes went super fun and exciting…You have made learning so easy, i did not knew that photoshop was actually that simple to work on. You are too good.. i have really loved the way you have taught us.. Thank you
Hello sir….. Just doing the client works many projects it just because of you. You are best teacher and metor . your techniques are so easy and best we can learn the things in very easy way.you give the proper guidance on digital fashion illustration and portfolio making .it just because of you that i was doing this type kind of work ….Thanku so much sir❤️
6800/- Early Bird Pricing
From 13th OCTOber
Only For Limited Students!!
From 13th October – Limited Seats Available!!
12000/- 45% OFF